1.902.566.1900 | 94 Kent Street, Charlottetown, PEI | Site Map

Arefin Ahasan

Arefin 2

Cell: 902.978.2912
Email: Send Arefin An Email

View My Listings

Greg Lipton

Greg Lipton resize

Cell: (902) 394-1393
Email: Send Greg An Email

View My Listings

Ken Smallwood

DSCF9069

Phone: (902)393.1634
Email: Send Ken An Email

View My Listings

Search Our Listings

MLS Number:
Address:

Examples: 123 Main St; 123 Main; Main.
City:

Price Range:
to
Bedrooms:
Bathrooms:
Blue Ocean Agent:

Holiday Season House Shopping!

When people are shopping for a home during the Holiday Season, it puts an even greater amount of stress on the already stressful time. The only reason to be shopping for a house at this time is the fact that it is necessary. The vendors that still have their property listed at this time are also in a position of necessity. This means that there are deals to be made! If I had any advice to a buyer at this time, it would be to get out your wish list. When you find a property that has 75% of your wish list, make an offer that will compensate for the other 25%. You can always accomplish the leftover wishes over time.
Happy Holiday House Shopping!